How do I find/purchase available work?
* All works are available for purchase are located in my shop. All new paintings are released first via my Studio Newsletter. Make sure you sign up to be the first to see new work, as certain paintings can sell out quickly at times!
* If another location is listed, then it is currently with that gallery or dealer and you may purchase the painting through them. Send me an email and I can contact the gallery for you. Or if you prefer, you may contact the gallery directly.
What payment methods do you accept?
My preferred method is through Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card. You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase with my online shopping cart. A debit or credit card works just as well, Paypal will give you the option at checkout to use your own card. If you have any difficulty checking out, don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance!
How are the paintings shipped?
* Paintings on canvas are carefully packed and shipped via Priority Mail (whenever available) by either USPS or UPS. A tracking number is provided and the canvas(es) is/are insured for full retail value.
* Extra large pieces (which are noted) will be shipped unstretched and in a puncture and moisture resistant Poly Mailer (rolled around a tube to prevent creasing). This is due to prohibitive shipping costs for very large works. These pieces can be taken to a frame shop and restretched, typically for minimal cost. If you would like a work shipped stretched (available in US only), please contact me and we can work something out for an additional shipping cost.
* Works on paper are shipped via First Class by USPS. All works on paper are shipped in a protective tube.
* I will confirm your shipping address and also send a shipping notice with tracking number or customs number.
* IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Paypal address is the correct address for shipping.
* Any shipping overages will be refunded.
How will I know when my painting will arrive?
* All work is shipped within 5 business days (usually much sooner) after the date of received payment.
* I will email you twice, first to confirm your shipping address and last to provide you with the tracking information for your piece(s).
* Should any issues with shipping arise, I will work very closely with you and USPS/UPS to get them resolved as quickly as possible.
What about international shipping?
* I gladly ship to international destinations via Priority International through USPS.
* I will figure the cost for each person if you live outside the US. Just send me an email and I will get back to you asap with an estimate.
* Tracking cannot be provided once it leaves the States for international customers, but your order will be fully insured and a customs number will be provided to you.
* International buyers are responsible for any duty relative fees and UPS broker fees, which is not included in the shipping price.
What do I do if my piece arrives damaged?
Although this is an unlikely circumstance, please let me know ASAP about the situation. Please send photos immediately and be sure to save all packaging. I will work closely with you to resolve this situation.
What about your return policy?
* I want you to be completely happy with your painting, so I do accept returns or exchanges.
* Refunds/Exchanges are given within 5 business days of receiving the work.
* Art must be returned in same condition with original packaging.
* The buyer will pay for return postage and insurance.
Can I see more detailed shots of a particular painting?
* I can provide extra pictures of specific paintings by request.
As a reminder, the computer screen may not display the exact original color of the painting. I keep the image as true as possible to the original piece, but slight variation in color may occur. If you have any questions about colors in a particular piece, please email me before purchasing.
Copyright for all images and artwork is owned by the artist, Derek Overfield. The sale of artwork does not transfer ownership of copyright.